The city already has strict safety codes, guidelines, ordinances that must be followed. You should not have to pay a non-professional committee for an unlicensed approval on anything inside your unit. Article 5.6 gives the board the right to hire their own professional to consult with them about YOUR interior remodeling goals at YOUR expense. This fee is in addition to your architect’s cost, your approved city permit, and any other fees the board’s architectural committee feels necessary.
About The Author
SAVE 3480 BARHAM Enter your email to stay updated on our progress Your information will not be shared.
- Article 12.7 association can require owners to vacate their unit
- Article 12 Right of entry to your unit
- Article 3.11 Correction of violations
- Article 5.9 – Review fees for remodeling the interior of your unit
- Article 3.9 & Article 15.2 – Obligation to carry personal property/renters insurance (for the interior of your unit)