Article 8.4 restricts rentals of units in the entire development to only 30% as if the “Residency Requirement” won’t impact your resale value enough. This article could very easily violate your right to rent your unit for 3 to 5+ years based on how many are on the waiting list. Rental restrictions can help hold property value in lower-income developments; however, tenant restrictions based on credit scores have proven to be better without infringing on property owner’s rights.
About The Author
July 14, 2020
July 15, 2020
SAVE 3480 BARHAM Enter your email to stay updated on our progress Your information will not be shared.
- Article 12.7 association can require owners to vacate their unit
- Article 12 Right of entry to your unit
- Article 3.11 Correction of violations
- Article 5.9 – Review fees for remodeling the interior of your unit
- Article 3.9 & Article 15.2 – Obligation to carry personal property/renters insurance (for the interior of your unit)